The Mooch SVN can be accessed on sourceforge
Here is some information about how our subversion is set up, and how to build, run and test Mooch.
The artifacts from each workflow, including worklogs
The JUnit test cases for the Mooch source code
The JAR files that Mooch needs to run and run the JUnit tests
Prototypes written during the inception phase of the project
All the code for the main branch of Mooch development
How to Build, Run and Test1. Make sure you have the latest stable version of Ant installed.
2. Navigate to the root Mooch subversion directory.
3. Run "ant javadoc" to generate the Mooch Javadoc It will be generated under build/Javadoc
4. Run "ant compile" to compile Mooch. The compiled .class files are placed under build/classes
5. Run "ant run" to run Mooch.
6. "ant clean" removes all ant-generated files.
The Mooch checkstyle file can be found here
The few errors that come up when checkstyle is run on the Mooch source are caused by autogenerated code from the NetBeans GUI builder.